Last updated: October 5, 2019
- Authenticating and identifying you on our websites so we can provide you the services you requested
- Keeping track of information you have provided to us — for example, keeping items in your shopping cart as you browse Adobe.com
- Providing you the Adobe websites that you use
- Remembering your preferences or where you left off in your use of an Adobe website
- Measuring your use of Adobe websites so that we can improve them, tailor our websites to your likely interests, and conduct market research (learn more or opt out)
- Understanding your likely interests so we can provide you more relevant Adobe ads and content on non-Adobe websites and in non-Adobe apps (learn more or opt out)
- Running the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions that help our business customers personalize and improve the performance of their websites, apps, and marketing messages (learn more or opt out).
Web beacons and embedded scripts
Web beacons and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use in our websites, as well as in some of our emails and ads.
Web beacons (or “tags”) are bits of programming code included in web pages, emails, and ads that notify Adobe (or the companies that help us run our business) when those web pages, emails, or ads have been viewed or clicked on.